Login to begin your application
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States or possess a green card. Having DACA certification and or a Social Security number does not make you eligible.
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a discipline listed below with the intention of pursuing that discipline as a career.
- Applicants must be matriculated (or planning to matriculate) at accredited colleges and universities in the United States for the Fall 2018/Spring 2019 academic year with the intention of maintaining full-time status for the entire year. If you do not yet know which school you will attend, put your first choice.
- Though not a requirement, minority status is a significant factor considered in jury decisions.
- Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Scholarships are only awarded to those students who are in financial need. Applicants must, therefore, provide complete Financial Aid information on the scholarship form and have the form signed by his/her Financial Aid Officer.
Areas of study
Students may apply in only one discipline and it must be the student’s major. We do not offer scholarships to minors in these disciplines. Eligible disciplines include:
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design (includes; visual design)
- Illustration (includes; animation)
Deadline: All entries must be received by April 16, 2018 for the 2018/2019 scholarship competition. (Students must be enrolled for the full Fall 2018/Spring 2019 academic year.)